Steps to View & Pay your Sewer Bill Online
1. Click on the orange 'View or Pay Your Bill Online' image below.
2. You will first be directed to the customer facing side of our new billing software (www.bsaonline.com).
3. After entering your sewer account number into the search bar you will see the account holder name, of the account number entered, below the search bar. Select the account by clicking on it.
4. You can now scroll down to see account history, or click on the blue 'Pay Now' in the pink box to the right, to view your statement and pay.
5. Below the balance due click on the 'Make Payment' button to make a payment. This takes you to our payment vendor: Invoice Cloud.
6.You can make a 1 time payment by clicking on the green 'Proceed to Checkout' button or you can click on the orange 'I want to Register this Account' for AutoPay, Account Linking and other account options.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I make a payment over the phone?
- Yes - Call (844)600-8940 24/7
What are some of the benefits of receiving my bill electronically?
- It is convenient, saves time and allows you to receive bills anywhere at any time. Plus, it helps the environment.
If I sign up to Go Paperless, how will I receive my bills?
- You will receive an email notification each time a new bill is ready for you to view and pay. Email notifications go to the email address used when you registered. A courtesy email address may be added if you wish to send notifications to an additional email address.
What are some of the benefits of paying a bill online?
- Paying online with a credit/debit card or electronic check gives you the flexibility to pay how and when you want. It saves you the trouble from writing and mailing a check or driving by our office. In addition, for a faster payment experience, you may choose to store your information for future use.
Will I receive a confirmation email that my bill has been paid?
- Yes, you will receive a confirmation email.
Do I need to register to pay a bill?
- No, registration is not required for One Time Payments. However, by registering you’ll be able to view prior history, set up automatic payments and store payment information, if desired.
What forms of payment can I use?
- You can pay with credit or debit card or you may issue an electronic check from your bank account (checking or savings).
Will I be able to print a copy of my bill?
- Yes, each invoice is presented in PDF and HTML format. Electronic storage is recommended because it saves paper and has a beneficial impact on our environment, but you can choose to print your bill.
What is AutoPay?
- AutoPay is a convenient option in which bills will be paid automatically each billing cycle on their due dates using your default credit card or bank account. This will avoid any late fees and free you from having to remember when to pay. Login to your account and click on AutoPay to enroll.
What is Account Linking?
- Account Linking means that you can link multiple accounts and view and pay all your open bills with a single transaction. When registering bills under the same email address, you are given the option to link the related accounts within the service.
- Multiple first email notifications scheduled for the same day, including for different bill types, are grouped into one email rather than sent separately. Payment receipts are sent individually. Editing account information such as changing an email or password will go across all linked accounts, however, changing settings such as AutoPay or paperless is only for the accessed account.