Pre-Authorized Payments - Utility Billing

Pre Authorized PaymentsThe City of Hayden is pleased to offer Pre-Authorized Payment (PAP) for the payment of City sewer bills.  PAP makes bill paying easy and convenient.  You save the cost of postage and checks, and can relax knowing your bill is paid, even when you're away on vacation or business.

If you are interested in  having your sewer payments automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account, please click on the link below or contact the Finance Department at (208) 209-2017 or (208) 209-2014 to obtain the required form to sign up.

PDFPre-Authorized Payment Letter
PDFPre-Authorized Payment Application