Dear City of Hayden Pre-Authorized Payment Customer:
The City of Hayden is pleased to announce that we have converted to a new software system. We are excited about this change as it means many more benefits are now available to our customers. However, it also means we will no longer be able to offer our old Pre-Authorized Payment program.
The new system, BS&A/Invoice Cloud, is available now.
Click HERE to be taken to their site where you may set up recurring and 1-time payments.
You may also make your payment one of the following ways:
- In person @ the City of Hayden, 8930 N Government Way Hayden ID 83835 or by mail to this address
- One of our convenient drop box locations
- Outside the front doors @ the City of Hayden
- Super 1 at 240 W Hayden Ave
The City of Hayden is pleased to announce that Invoice Cloud offers these amazing benefits:
- Pay by ACH/electronic check (debit your checking as you currently do), or with debit or credit card.
- Make one-time payments or schedule recurring payments.
- Pay monthly or bimonthly. You can choose your payment date.
- View & print statements as well as account history.
- Paperless billing. No missing post cards….get your statement by email!
- Get email reminders that your payment is due.
- Set up text or email alerts as well as pay by text.
- Automatic account linking for customers with multiple accounts. Only one login required.
- Plus you’ll also be able to make a secure payment via phone even when the office is closed.
More information will be available HERE as implementation gets closer.
City of Hayden Finance Department