Special Licensing

In addition to Building Permits, Event Permits and Business Licenses, the City of Hayden requires licensing for certain activities.

Examples of these Special Licenses are Alcohol Licenses, Exotic Pets, Kennel, Pawn Shop, and Sexually-Oriented Business Licenses.  Permits needed are for Catering an event as well as Loudspeaker use at a City park event.  Registration for Door-to-Door Solicitation is also required.

PDFDoor-to-Door Solicitation Registration Application Form

Please contact the City Clerk's Office to inquire if any of the uses or activities will be occurring in the City of Hayden so the proper license or permit can be procured before the event or activity.

The City Clerk is Abbi Sanchez.  You can reach her in person Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at 8930 North Government Way, Hayden, by telephone at (208) 209-2013 or by email.