Brian Petersen - Chair
Alan Davis - Vice-Chair
- The Planning and Zoning Commission meets on the first and third Monday of every month at 5:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers at Hayden City Hall.
- Current Meeting Agenda and Previous Meeting Minutes
- Mixed-Use Business Park Staff Review SUP 0052 7-2018
- Zoning Text Amendment Staff Review ZC 0028 7-2018
- Zone Map Amendment Request Staff Review ZC 0029 7-23-2018 Meeting
- Approval of Preliminary Plat Cricket Estates 7-2018
- Special Use Permit SUP 0053 7-23-18 Meeting
- Zone Map Amendment Request ZC 0027 8-6-2018 Meeting
The Planning and Zoning Commission, acting as an advisory body, hears, reviews and makes recommendations to the City Council regarding land use decisions. The Commission participates in making recommendations through a quasi-judicial process.
If you are interested in volunteering for the Planning & Zoning Commission, please click HERE for information.
If you have any questions please contact the Commission at (208) 772-4411 extension 1022 or email@example.com.