Brian Petersen - Chair
Alan Davis - Vice-Chair
- The Planning and Zoning Commission meets on the first and third Monday of every month at 5:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers at Hayden City Hall.
- Current Meeting Agenda and Previous Meeting Minutes
- Taigen Zone Map Amendment Request
- Keylock Storage Zone Map Amendment
- Approval of Preliminary Plat - Dakota Grove
- 10118 North Reed Road Special Use Permit 4-16-18 P&Z Meeting
- Pyle Accessory Building Special Use Permit 4-16-18 P&Z Meeting
- Atlas Industrial Tracts Subdivision Request 4-16-18 P&Z Meeting
- Cerillo Annexation Request 4-16-18 P&Z Meeting
- Hayden Bible Church Special Use Permit 5-07-18 P&Z Meeting
The Planning and Zoning Commission, acting as an advisory body, hears, reviews and makes recommendations to the City Council regarding land use decisions. The Commission participates in making recommendations through a quasi-judicial process.
If you are interested in volunteering for the Planning & Zoning Commission, please click HERE for information.
If you have any questions please contact the Commission at (208) 772-4411 extension 1022 or firstname.lastname@example.org.